The Yale University Chaplain’s Office is excited to welcome you to campus and be a resource for your time here. We promote religious literacy, connect you to spiritual communities, and help you take care of your full selves. You are always welcome to stop by our office for a hug, a conversation, a piece of candy or an ice cream. There’s always a Chaplain to talk with about spiritual concerns, impactful events or everyday life.
* Join our Chaplains in Breathing Space for Cookies and Coloring Thursdays at 4 pm.
* Are you a First-Year looking for a Peer Liaison? Reach out to us to get matched up!
* Check out our programs and upcoming events for a place to plug in.
* Watch for our Bounce Castle appearances around campus - #yalechaplainsbounce
* Explore our Sacred Spaces and connect with Religious Communities.
* Stop by our study breaks for grilled cheese, party pancakes or Chaplain’s Chili (check out our calendar here).
* Join us for our day-long Fall Break Retreat! Keep an eye out for info or reach out if interested!
* Connect with our weekly events through the Chaplain’s Office Telegram.
Stop by the Basement of Bingham Entryway D to check us out. We’re excited you’re here!