Dwight Chapel

Part of Dwight Hall, it was built in 1842-46 as the college library.  In 1932, with “the removal of the books” to the new Sterling Memorial Library, the large central space was converted to create the Dwight Memorial Chapel in honor of Timothy Dwight.  The Chapel seats 120 with flexible seating and holds the Bozyan Memorial Organ built by Rudolf von Beckerath in 1971. 
 
PLEASE NOTE: Dwight Chapel is closed for renovations for the academic year 2017-2018.
 
Slideshow image: